Fire and Smoke Resistant Curtains
Aeroduct® Automatic Fire Curtains are physical barriers against the passage of ﬁre remaining invisible while in their retracted position in the head box. Automatic Fire Curtains are life safety systems that are designed to arrest the spread of ﬁre in a building. The assembly comprises of a ﬁre resistant ﬁberglass fabric wound around a roller which is encased in a compact head box that is typically installed above the ceiling to be invisible until activated. The curtain descends at a controlled speed upon receipt of signal from a ﬁre alarm and provides resistance for up to 240 minutes.
Advantages of Aeroduct® Fire Curtains
- The economical solution which often replace fixed walls, doors or other barriers. Simple and cost-effective with faster lead times. It is low maintenance and long-lasting with an in-depth design. Additionally, we provide technical and design assistance.
- 100% gravity fail safe descent (will operate without power), individual override operations, audio/visual alarms, emergency retract buttons, smart BMS modules, obstruction sensor and other as per the site requirement with best of R&D.
- Lightweight: reduction in load bearing ramifications. It is easy to install.
- Design solution: Bespoke designs to fit all requirements and layouts, allow architectural freedom with space usage.
- Maintenance: The static curtain entail a very low level of maintenance
- Width and drops: Aeroduct® Fire Curtains are designed to cover unlimited width.
Aeroduct® Systems consist of ﬁre resistant fabric wrapped around a motorized roller, ﬁxed in a steelhead box and a bottom bar incorporated with latest technological feature of Gravity Fail Safesystems. The bar results in stabilizing the curtains while operational by adding weight onto thecurtain, ensuring a controlled rate of descent during a ﬁre break out.