VERMIX C Thermal, Acoustic and Fireproof Insulation
Cement-based Vermix C Thermal, Acoustic and Fireproof Insulation, is used in the construction industry. It is a Thermal, Acoustic, Fireproof and Fireproof Insulation that is a ready-to-use mixture. The mixture is apportioned in a 25 kg package (Pre-mixed). Its ingredients are 100% mineral s without any chemical additives and resins. They are fire resistant up to 1200 degrees Celsius without generating smoke or gas in case of Fire. Vermix C offers durability, and longevity proportionate to the life of the building. The Thermal Conductivity of Vermix is equivalent to 0.1 watt per kelvin grade meter.
Advantages of Vermix C thermal, acoustic and fire insulation coatings
- With Vermix, you no longer need to run a double-shelled wall.
- Ease of Execution: Its implementation does not require a specialized team and is executed like plastering in a building.
- Cost-effective: Due to the replacement of Vermix with Plaster and Soil, the cost of Materials and Plaster and Soil is deducted from the total cost of the Building (in case of other insulations in the building, where plaster and soil is required).
- Reduced Project Time: By performing Vermix, two operations are performed simultaneously, Insulation, and Removal of Plaster and Soil, reducing Project time and in turn reducing project costs.
- Building Weight Reduction: Vermix is 70% lighter than Plaster and Soil.
- Insulation Integrity: One of the most important characteristics of a good insulation is that it remains in one segment after application, and because Vermix is a mortar, it will not have any gaps after application like piece-by-piece assembled insulations (the presence of any gaps will cause thermal bridges and severe loss in the building).
- Very Simple Restoration: After Demolition and Repair of the Building, Vermix is applied on the repaired places and a re-integrated surface is achieved
- Vermix surfaces can easily be waterproofed if needed (without using resin coating)
- Unlike many Insulators, no Physical or Chemical changes occur over time.
- One of the advantages of Vermix is that it can be applied on Residential Buildings because it can be easily be applied on paint.
- Anti-bacterial, fungal, and insects
- In addition to not burning in Fires, it also protects the materials and equipment behind it (metal structures, power cables, etc.) against fire.
- Prevents fire from spreading to adjacent rooms or other floors during a fire.
- Vermix is a good Insulator for sound. It also covers the Interior Surfaces of Utility Rooms, etc. with Vermix, in addition to not transferring the heat of the room to the upper and adjacent floors, it also prevents the transmission of sound.
- Vermix can be used as a Fire Resistant on Polystyrene Roof Blocks. Polystyrene (ionolite) at 95 ° C quickly begins to shrink and lose its mass and volume. Therefore, applying Vermix on it can prevent the temperature from reaching the Polystyrene during a Fire and prevent the roof of the building from collapsing.
- Vermix can be used in a variety of Colors, Textures, and Traditional Facades in Architecture as well as in the Reconstruction of Historic Buildings.
Implementations of Vermix C
- Vermix is mixed with water at the application site and applied by spraying or trowel on surfaces (walls, ceilings and floors).
- Mixing any type of material with Vermix changes its properties and the company will not have any obligation for the durability and performance of the declared standard (heat insulation and fire protection).
- Vermix becomes a light and porous insulator after drying.
- Each 25 kg bag of vermicelli can cover about 5 square meters with a thickness of one centimeter.
- Vermix can be applied on all building materials (pottery, brick, cement block and plaster).
- When using Vermix Compost, Plaster and Soil are removed.
- Vermix is applicable on Interior and Exterior Surfaces of Buildings.
- The Paint is applied after applying Vermix